Make this versatile chutney to serve with snacks or even as a dip to go with cucumbers, crackers, or sliced apples!
- 1 cup black raisins
- ½ teaspoon Rock Salt (Sendha Namak)
- 1 teaspoon sugarcane jaggery
- ¼ teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 petals of Kokum
- Soak the black raisins in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the black raisins and all the other ingredients in a blender jar and blend to a smooth paste without adding any water.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.