- The domain name “consciousfood.com” is the property of Conscious Food Private Limited (CF) and unauthorized use, download, copy, imitation shall be considered violation of Intellectual Property Rights of CF.
- “www.consciousfood.com” or the “Site” means the online shopping portal owned and operated by CF which provides a platform to the shoppers to buy the products listed/available for sale.
- “Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean any person whose offer for purchase sale is accepted by CF on site for purchases any products offered for sale on the site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all or any contract/s for the sale of Goods by Conscious Food Private Limited (Conscious Food) to the Buyer unless there is a specific agreement and or contract entered with buyer
- All or any order/s placed by prospective Buyer/s for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by Conscious Food. Conscious Food may choose not to accept or cancel an order without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time.
- Order/s by Buyer through Conscious Food web site shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice and the prospective Buyer’s are advised to go through and review the latest Terms and conditions on the website before placing their order/s.
- Unauthorized use, download, copying, imitation of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity in India, and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. The buyer and or any user using Buyer’s Identification alone shall be responsible for its actions or the actions of any person using buyers user name and/or password. As such, Buyer shall indemnify and hold Conscious Food and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Conscious Food reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice and without assigning any reasons. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Conscious Food may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current Terms and Conditions and disclaimer and it shall be expected that you have checked the latest Terms and Conditions each time you visit the web site. However, CF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any users/buyer’s access to the products and services offered on the site or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Buyers/users are advised to regularly review the Terms and Conditions available on the site. However, if buyer/user proceeds to use the site it shall be deemed that the buyer/user accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.
- Conscious Food may change the format and content of this web site at any time as per its convenience and requirement without assigning any reasons.
- Conscious Food may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. Conscious Food shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim caused to any person due to suspension of the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Conscious Food reserves all other rights.
Price, Payment and Delivery
- The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated in Conscious Food’s current List Price on Conscious Food’s website inclusive of all applicable taxes. The Delivery date of the goods purchased shall be intimated by CF only after suscessfull acceptance of the offer to buy any goods / product and the same shall be intimated to the buyer The delivery of goods may or may not be free of charge and the same shall be subject to certain conditions stipulated from time to time by CF.
- Conscious Food reserves the right to decline any order/s if the veracity of the customer is suspected or any incomplete order/s or for reason of non availability of goods. Conscious Food shall not be responsible to any person for any loss or damage or any claim if any order/s is declined for any reason.
- Should there be an error in the description or price of goods in the catalogue/web site, Conscious Food reserves the right to supply goods at the correct price and the buyer shall be bound to pay the correct price. Buyer shall not cancel the order or not accept the delivery of the goods. In case of price variation, CF shall check with the buyer before hand confirming the correct prices before finalizing any order.
- CF accepts no liability for any errors or omissions on behalf of itself. The address at which delivery of the product ordered by buyer/user are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects, CF shall not be responsible for delay in delivery for incomplete address.
- It is specifically informed that only after the receipt of payment from the Buyer/ user, CF shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the recipient at the shipping address provided by the Buyer/user. Any and all orders placed by buyer/user on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.
- Before placing an order buyer/user are advised to check the product description carefully.
Conscious Food warrants that the Goods will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by Conscious Food or else will get approval by the buyer for any change.
Conscious Food shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Buyer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of the Goods ordered.
Conscious Food shall not be liable under any circumstances to the Buyer or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Buyer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation, any failure to meet any estimated delivery date or otherwise.